Tournaments & Outings at Cedar Crest
Cedar Crest Golf Course can accommodate your large company outing, charity event or your outing with as few as 16 players. We host a number of new events and repeat tournaments every year. We offer services from advertising on our website, to helping with pairing and scoring and awards on the day of your event. The Crestview room is available to host your event with a variety of options.
Let Cedar Crest Golf Course be the site for your next golf event.
All of our packages includes green fees, and cart fee. Our Professional assistance includes on course contest set-up, customized rule sheets, scorecards and cart signage and a professional cart staff to assist you. Packages can be customized for events.
- Help with tournament promotion through our website and signage in clubhouse
- Help with selection and purchase of prizes/tee gifts/ tournament packs for participants
- Help provide ideas that will make your event exciting and special for each participant
- Help with design of any tournament signage, i.e. banner signs, sponsor signs etc.
- Provide Hole-In-One prizes for additional fees
Day of Tournament Services:
- Provide a registration table
- Handle all cart and range preparation
- Provide tournament cart signs and tournament scorecards
- Provide tournament rules sheets and pin sheets
- Provide an on course beverage cart – All beverages must be purchased from Cedar Crest Golf Course
- Prepare all food needs through our food and beverage department
- Help organize Awards Ceremony after completion of play
- Handle all tournament scoreboards and scoring
Post Tournament Services:
- Provide you with a complete list of scores from the tournament based on format
- Fax all results to newspaper of choice
- Meet with tournament director to provide ideas and suggestions for next years event
We offer different packages to accomadte all your tournament & outing needs. Please see the chart below to help decide which of our packages is right for your event: Golf Package, Pavilion Package or Crestview Package.
|Small Range Bucket||✔||✔||✔|
|Player’s Name on Cart||✔||✔||✔|
|Awards & Scoring||✔||✔|
|Box Lunch w/ Pavilion||✔|
|Full Catering Service||✔|
If your company, church, group or organization is interested in getting together in the evenings to play golf, Cedar Crest Golf Course will be perfect. We offer a Sundown rates for those golfers that only can get in nine holes after work.
For more additional information on prices, days and time available please call the Golf Shop at (214) 670-7615.